This blog has moved to
http://lizzylanefarmbotanicals.wordpress.com

Find us on Etsy
http://llfarm.Etsy.com

Find our on line store
http://lizzylanefarm.com



Spa Soap


I have been handing these out the past couple of weeks and the vote is in. Everyone who has tried this spa soap loves the scent and feeling of it in the tub or shower. It's a wonderful change from the ordinary. Made with nearly 1/2 salt this bar is smooth and long lasting.

Salt is a wonderful at gently exfoliating your skin, one would think this to be rough but actually as the salt mixes with the soap and water it is very soft yet a bit scrubby. It works good on those dry summer legs!

I use pure lavender essential oil not a fragrance. Lavender has a calming effect yet up lifting at the same time.

The rose is a fragrance oil and strong enough that the scent lasts the entire use of the bar. With so many rose fragrance oils the scent is gone before the soap, but not with this one.

Since these are hand made weight will vary a bit from bar to bar, they are around 2 ounces each.


100% Vegan with no animal by-products or petroleum.


1 bar - $2.50

Your choice of scents
Lavender or Rose



Ingredients: Glycerine, Palm oil, Coconut oil, Lauric acid, Purified water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Salt, Pigment color, Essential & fragrance oils.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karyn,

Just received my order yesterday, and after a bath with your lavender salt spa soap, what a great feeling!

Also, the little massage bars are great too. I am looking forward to using my salves too, so I am sure I will be re-ordering. I also have my fingers crossed on the Rose Oatmeal Soap samples.

Randa

Hi Karyn, just received my order yesterday, and after a bath with your lavender salt spa soap, what a great feeling! Also, the little massage bars are great too. I am looking forward to using my salves too, so I am sure I will be re-ordering. I also have my fingers crossed on the Rose Oatmeal Soap samples.

Randa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers